Sunday, October 14, 2012

Joyful Minah!

 Last week we had some days of really nice weather.  Minah and I went outside and she found a small puddle by the garage.  She had so much fun splashing in it.  She would get her feet wet and run around the driveway making cute little foot prints behind herself.  Next she moved onto making hand prints.  That was so much fun that she got her forearms wet and placed them on the driveway too.  She finds joy in everything!

 She happily ran around in the grass-laughing and smiling in the sun.




Next she wanted to go for a walk.  I explained that she needed to wear shoes first.

She was teasing me that she was going to leave without me.

I called to her, "I'm going to get you!" and she covered her eyes to hide herself.  It was so cute!




Minah is like a little ray of sunshine.  She is so sweet and caring.  We love her so much!

1 comment:

  1. 안녕하십니까 오늘도 mlnah 의 사진 잘보앗습니다 사진 볼때마다 건강하게 커가는 모습이 이제는 많이 성장했구나 생각됩니다 이 모두가 mlnah의 엄마 아빠와 가족의 사랑때문이겠지요 이곳 한국에서는 가족 에게 감사드림니다 앞으로도 가족의 사진 계속보내주시면 감사하겠습니다 아녕히계십시요

    ReplyDelete