Thursday, August 9, 2012

Family Photos from Vacation

 Looks like someone is trying to sneak off!
 It is so hard to get everyone to look at the camera and smile.  My Minah just loves to be silly.

 Almost everyone is smiling!
 Almost everyone is looking!
 Closest so far!
 Chloe loves to have her photo taken.  She wasn't too happy this day though.  I had bought her new clothes and she said she tried on her shorts and they fit her.  That morning we were getting ready to leave and she quickly got dressed only to figure out they didn't stay up!  So, she has on her pajama bottoms underneath to bulk up her waist.
 Jacob always has such a sweet smile.
 My handsome Ryan is too "cool" to smile now.  My oldest sweetie and youngest didn't want their photos taken individually.




This is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment