Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thank you Mrs. Choi!

The package arrived you sent to us!

Chloe asked me, "How did she know I love princessess?"  I smiled and said, "I don't know."  She replied, "I guess she knows I'm a REAL princess!"  She loves the coloring book and immediately started to color in it.

Minah loved her books too.  She couldn't wait to color with Chloe. 

Of course, she was eating chocolate while I was trying to take photos. 

That's why her cheek is all puffed out.  Chocolate and books are two of her favorite things!

She loves the music book too. 

Jacob couldn't wait to start the puzzle!  He loves puzzles and took it to his Grandma's house to work on.

He finished it in 3 hours!  He worked on it non-stop.  It is sitting in his room proudly displayed.

Mrs. Choi and family-Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts you sent for Jacob, Chloe, and Minah.  We were so happy to hear from you.  Your kindness is so appreciated.  Minah was so happy and  we read her the letter.  We told her her gifts were from her Omma and Appa in Korea. 

We are a bit tardy sending ours, but we also have some things for you we are sending.  Our plan is to send them out this next week.  I continue to add more things to it!

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. 선물이 아이들 마음에 든다니 다행입니다 즐겁고 행복한 성탄절 보내십시요

    ReplyDelete