Monday, December 5, 2011

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Last Tuesday we decorated the Christmas tree.  It is quite the project.  Over the years I started collecting Christmas ornaments.  Some are ones the kids have made, others represent memorial events in our lives, and some are just because I guess.  I also try to get each child an ornament each year or make sure that they make one.  My thought is someday when they move into a place of their own I can give them each of their special ornaments for their own tree.


My silly Jacob!

Minah changed outfits half way through our decorating.  She is wearing pajamas with jeans.




Whew!  Done!

Our attempt at a nice picture of the kids in front of the tree....

Next we told them to do something silly.......

Never a dull moment at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment