Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

We started out Christmas Eve at Granny's house.  There were so many presents!

Minah and Rachael

Rachael unwrapping her gifts.

Jacob checking out his new Star Wars ships from Grandpa Bob.

Chloe was so excited that she got an Easy Bake oven from Granny.

It was fun this year celebrating with the newest addition to our family-little Christopher.

Ryan proved he is not too old for legos.

Jacob, Chloe, and Minah were spreading "Magic Reindeer Food" for Santa's reindeer.

They were really excited but it was a little too cold for Minah.  She went back inside pretty quick!

One of my favorite things to see is their Christmas stockings all lined up.  We are so blessed.

I decided to take a picture of our Christmas tree with all of the gifts under it.

Notice something different in this picture?  Look who was still awake-all of her brothers and sisters were in bed.  She was just too excited!  She helped me wrap a few extra gifts.  She likes to put the tape on them and sits there so patiently.  I'm hoping she doesn't remember next year but she also helped me put the presents under the tree and stuff the stockings.  She loves being my little helper.

I love Christmas and this year we have so much to be thankful for-faith, love, friends, and family.
Have a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment