Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk Art and Stopping to Smell the Flowers










I still have so many vacation photos I want to share but I thought I'd do some new ones every other day.  The weather here has been pretty nice overall.  We've spent a lot of time outside.  The girls love to draw on our driveway with sidewalk chalk.  Chloe usually makes an array of rainbows and Minah draws lots of circles and squiggles.  All of our flowers are blooming and they usually pick a few for their hair or just to hold.  On this day the girls spotted a dragonfly on a bush and insisted I take a photograph of it.  We've really been enjoying the break from all of the hustle and bustle of the school year.

1 comment:

  1. 안녕하십니까 미국은 맑은 날씨라 하는데 한국은 장마철 임니다 가족의 즐거운 휴가 minah 건강한 모습 감사함니다 minah vidio 사진좀 길게 보내시면 감사하겠습니다

    ReplyDelete