Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Forever Family Day Chloe!

This was the first photo I saw of Chloe.  It made me cry and I was instantly in love with her.  We think she was 10-11 months old in this photo.

This photo arrived to us hours before we left for the airport to travel to China.  I just wanted to hold her in my arms and hug her.  This photo was taken a few days before we traveled in 2008.  She was 18 months old.

This photo made me worry.  I saw the port in the back of her hand.  I worried she was sick and I just wanted to see a sweet smile on her face.

This photo was taken minutes before she was placed in our arms.  She was so sweet and brave.  She went with us willingly.  Within minutes she called me Mama, Daddy-Baba, and told Jacob "No little boy!" in Chinese.  She fed us cheerios and smiled at us.  It was like a dream come true!  I finally got to see that beautiful smile on her face.


Happy Forever Family Day Chloe!  We love you so much.  You are a dream come true!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Forever Day Chloe! It was a special day for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Forever Day Chloe!!!

    ReplyDelete