Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Blizzard of 2011



  







Tuesday night into Wednesday the Blizzard of 2011 arrived.  We had snow, wind, and even thunder snow.  By morning every road in the county was closed, school was cancelled, and we had over a foot of snow.  The drifts were amazing!  I tried to take some before and after pictures so you can see the amount of snow that accumulated.  We were joking that it looked like we were living on the moon.  School is cancelled again today as they continue to clear the roads.  I think it was compounded by the fact that the temperature dropped overnight and now the wind chills are below zero. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Beth,

    I am thinking of you guys and hoping you are okay. I heard how bad the weather has been in IL. Stay warm and I love the pics of the girls with Dad. I can hardly believe how much Chloe and Minna have grown! They are SO cute!!! :)

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete
  2. korea minah 수양 엄마임니다 안녕하세요 시카코에 눈이많이 왔군요

    ReplyDelete