Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Red and White Run







Last Saturday morning Ryan had his "Red and White Run" for cross country.  The team competes against itself and awards trophies to the top 7th grade girl and boy as well as 8th grade girl and boy.  It was a chilly and a bit breezy but still beautiful at the state park.  I couldn't help but snap a few photos of the beautiful natural springs that occur there and the trees that are beginning to turn color.  Ryan was excited to wear his new "Y", I guess you would call, ear muff/head band?  I thought he'd say he liked it after the race because it kept his ears warm.  He said, "I really love this thing!  It totally soaks up the sweat!"  Ummm......gross....

He had a really great run.  I love that I was able to get a shot of him running through the clearing by the spring.  I was actually on the other side of the water and I could see it was him through the great lens Matt got me for my birthday back in March.  I can't believe cross country will be done this week and swim team will start next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment