Friday, October 8, 2010

Fun at the Park

Okay.....what am I supposed to do on this thing?

My pretty girl

Sisterly love

I just love the park!

Hanging out

I'm so strong!

Mommy's little spider

Hanging out with Joel

Wednesday morning we met my friend Christine and her son Joel at a beautiful park about 15 minutes from our home.  Talk about a perfect day and the park is so nice too.  It is along the river, has nice walking paths, a great play area, and tons of places to explore.  I couldn't help but shoot a ton of photos too.  Here are just a few.  The kids had such a great time.  Chloe calls Joel "Jo Jo".  He is such a sweetie and the kids play so well together.  Christine and I have been trying to go to a new park each week.  Hopefully we can visit a bunch more before the weather starts turning too cold!

1 comment:

  1. You got so many great pictures! I love all of them, but am partial to the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete