Sunday, October 3, 2010

Caterpillars!!!






Last Thursday afternoon Jacob, Minah, and I went to watch Ryan run at Hoover again for cross country.  Last week I noticed when I was there watching him run that there were caterpillars everywhere.  This week they were still everywhere.  I don't think I've ever seen so many caterpillars!  Jacob was in heaven when he noticed them.  He made it his mission to rescue them (he moved them off the walk way so that they didn't get squashed by the feet of the other spectators).  Minah would just shriek with delight.  Actually it was a really loud, high pitched scream with a big smile on her face.  She didn't want to touch them but was so excited to watch them crawl around.  Jacob brought about 5 of them home and I'm surprised to say they are still alive outside in a plastic tub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment