Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dream Big

The Peddler
Mr. Serious-Can you see the nasty case of poison ivy on his face?  He was glad the theater make-up hid it a bit!
Sylvester's Helper
He was just too cute!
My little thespians!

Ryan and Jacob took part in a 2 week theater camp this summer.  Jacob's group did The Sneeches which was based on a Dr. Seuss book.  He was Sylvester's Helper.  Ryan's group did an interesting take on Jack and the Beanstalk.  He was The Peddler.  Both of them did an amazing job!  I was so proud of them.  Watching my boys sing, dance, and perform was one of the highlights of my summer.  The boys were quite unhappy to wear the theater make-up but ultimately were very good sports.  I think both of them really enjoyed the experience.  This was Jacob's first year doing the camp.  Last summer Ryan broke his arm and the only thing he could do was theater camp.  I'm glad he gave it a go-around this summer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment