Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baptism Photos Part 2

Here is how we started....not all happy.  Guess who wanted HER flowers?
I love this picture.  Don't they both look so sweet? 
By this time it was starting to come together.
This is my favorite photo of them.
This one is cute too but Jacob was starting to get a bit squirmy.
They were starting to have fun with the whole thing.
I asked them to hug each other. 
Minah loves her big brother Jacob.  She actually runs over, grabs him by the waist and hugs him often.
This is how we ended our photo session-swimming!

I think I shot over 250 pictures on August 1st of the kids in their baptism outfits.  They were really good sports.  I am really happy with how they turned out.  We are so blessed to have such great kids-all 5 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment