Friday, May 28, 2010

Getting Ready to Leave

It seems almost surreal.  The kids are gone and at my in-law's house.  Matt us upstairs packing and I am running around picking up.  Pretty soon I'll run our dog, Sophie across the street to the pet sitter.  I can't believe in a few hours we'll be on our way to Seoul.  I'm so excited to meet Minah but this is the first time I've been away from the kids this long. 

As I was getting out of Matt's car today, I looked in the back seat.  Next time a child is in the back, it will be Minah! 

Our flight leaves Chicago at 1 am.  We're flying on Asiana.  I've heard nothing but good things about them.  My next post should be from Seoul!

5 comments:

  1. I flew with them when I visited last month! They were great! Good food and service! HAve a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least leaving at 1am you should be ready to sleep, if you can slow your mind down enough to sleep. Minah is such a doll. Love the new pictures you received. It helps to think of her a bit older than your original pictures.

    Too bad you'll be gone for the picnic on Sunday but I'm sure you'd rather be where you'll be.

    Have a great trip! Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful and safe trip! I'll be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited! Have a safe trip my dear friend. Can't wait to see Minah! She is so beautiful and she is going to be such a wonderful addition to the family!

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to hear all about your first meeting.

    ReplyDelete